Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spin

I just realised who Ggoh reminds me just ever-so-slightly of.


The Joker.

And The Boss looks like the Millenium Earl.

Smile get. Because smile get makes happy does.

---

I don't believe it... PW won Bridge five hearts.
Like, yay gah.

And after that, SH bid (and won) seven no trump, and proceeded to lose spectacularly.

WL: [starts bid] Uhm, one dimes.
SH: One no trump.
WL: [stares at SH] Five dimes.
SH: wth, five no trump.

At this point in time, PW and I are probably laughing already.

WL: Seven dimes!
SH: Seven no trump!
WL: Okay lah, give you.


We couldn't stop laughing for a while.

---

*continually points up*
*stones*
"BOOM."

Who can guess what this means will get a surprise. Dbers do not count. =D

---

Due to a very paiseh shit thing with for which I am still tearing out my hair on, I am temporarily unable to fufill that request. I'm so sorry. It should be rectified within a week or so, praise God.

---

Always finish what you star

---

Time to sleep? *yawn*

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.