Sunday, December 07, 2008

Remniscence

Reading through the manga, I realise Nagato-san looks quite different in the anime cho.

---

My posts have been more disjointed as of late. I wonder why?

Perhaps it's because I have too much on my mind?
Or it's just that I can't consolidate my thoughts?
Or I just write recklessly?

Yeah, I think that's it.

---

Attempting to post before all three hands passes that magical mark of twelve, where night turns into day, numbers jump, computer day settings change, and people argue whether it's the start of a new week or not.

---

Kittens are cute. They scamper around, bright and starry-eyed, padding around with inquisitive whiskers and tails. They act as they think. Please a kitten, and it'll snuggle up to you. Throw a ball - hey, what's that - and it'll chase after it. A big blue ball, what's not to be surprised?

Cats - while cute in their own rights - have a different complex. They are seen as secretive, while mantaining an outward appearance of nonchalence. Their faces are usually masks to their feelings and thoughts, and no one knows what they're really thinking.

Kittens and cats. One into the other, and each by itself.

---

Of what use is condemnation?
...
The deepest root of fear and stress.
"There is therefore now no condemnation..."

You don't clean yourself, and then you take a bath.
You take a bath first.

You don't expect someone not to screw up, and then you don't condemn them.

No condemnation is a wonderful, wonderful, gift.

Praise God. =D

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.