I hate the prevalance of Santa Claus around here during this period of time - Santa mugs, Santa songs, Santa picture frames... y'think it's Santamas around here.
It's so reassuring to know that Christmas has evolved from Christ's birth (Christ-mas, hello.) (despite some evidence pointing to a different month altogether, but anyway.) to a big fat guy with workers all shorter than me. Seriously, what are the chances of that?
Nah, no matter what you believe, it must be comforting to know that seasons can evolve to keep up with time and all that, and cater especially to a truly false myth which has become sadly synonymous to the Christmas season.
I figured if shakugan-san could put a tirade on that, despite being a Haruhist, I could, dammit.
Anyway... Merry Christmas to all readers! xD Whether you celebrate it or not, so there. =D
May you guys be in good health and state of mind, and have a great year ahead! May you and all your loved ones prosper and be in good health, and be happy in this coming year! xD God bless y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment