Doubt and Trust practice is coming off much, much worse than I'd thought. The people who can play it are gay pro.
---
I remember playing this stupid game some time back with Steo - replacing words in quotes with "pants". Quotes ranging from what QY had carefully elucidated, a movie, or something utterly random were mutilated in the name of entertainment.
"I have taken the road less travelled, and that has made all the pants."
"What's the worst that could pants?"
"Luke... I am your pants..."
"Luke... wo si ni lao kor..." [kor (Hokk.) = pants]
... and so on.
Recently I happened across another article, which I shared with shakugan-san, on the The Daily WTF website (aptly at http://www.thedailywtf.com/) Most of it is programming lols which we'd probably not understand, but some are interview nightmares, dumb bosses and sheer LOLs.
One such article recently recounted the day of this employee who noticed his collegue trying hard not to laugh when his boss was giving him a hard scolding on the lack of his status report.
The trick: Replace the word "status" with "blow [work]".
"Why can't you give me a better status than that?"
"Again, this problem is caused by a lack of status!"
"If you don't give me a good status right now... I'm going to explode!"
No comments:
Post a Comment