So close, yet so far.
Things are nearly back to normal. Nearly.
And I daresay it won't change back to normal - I'll need to make some adjustments too.
Dang.
There's appears to be something called well-suited
There IS something to be said about doing your own shopping - else, you run the risk of ending up with a well-intentioned, yet not well-chosen stuff.
But I only see it in some places.
---
I reminded myself to keep track of the phenomenon halfway through today only - immediately, said phenomenon happened. Scary. And so often.
Today's count: 3
Total count so far: 4
I suddenly realise how pointless this thing is, and am actually thinking of not revealing what exactly this phenomenon is.
---
Okay, a lot of stuff to do now. kthxbai.
VGCats is not updated, and DGM is on hiatus. Blogs are too entertaining to read; if I ever got around to it I'd probably not get anything else done.
So forgive me if I don't drop by today.
---
From the producers of Falcon Kick, Showmeyamoves and Falcon Facepalm, the new and improved:
FALCON PUNCHHH!!!
Now comes with theme song!
Falcon Punch!
The cause of, and solution, to all of life's problems.
Credit to halolz.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment