Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tracking

Hai all.

This post will be short - in fact I'm not supposed to post yet yeah. A lot of things upcoming. Let's see.

Monday - Own-or-be-owned day (I know which side I want to be on)
Tuesday - Meeting + SSBB meet (Finally! ^^)
Friday - Project due.

Hmm doesn't seem so much anymore. All hail Ockham's razor.

---

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to track this phenomenon. It's exclusively applicable to me for now, although with adaptations I'm sure it fits practically anyone. I won't tell what's this is about, obviously, but suffice to say I've heard about this phenomenon often, and it'll be interesting to check if it's true.

I will announce results on next Monday, do remind me okay cho? =D

---

Right. Back to work. ><
Tag plase cho! =D see ya people..

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.