But.
1. I want to pull out its battery and bash something.
2. It's not alive.
3. I couldn't get the battery out, it was stuck.
4. Number 3. was the reason why I wanted to do Number 1.
5. I like my laptop, despite its tantrums.
Therefore I decided not to commit battery. For the time being.
In the meantime, I have mastered the art of taking out my laptop battery without injuries to three parties.
So don't come near me when I'm a bad mood - I'll club ya to death with an exploding metal-like battery. Ah, the anatomy of human destructiveness.
... Oh well. Mood swings. =D
Strangely enough I can't remember when I got so fed up and emotional.
Oh shit, the computer is taking over my emotional life.
---
Anyway.
The phenomenon happened once a day for the past three days, including today (so far).
So, count thus far: 7.
---
And as promised:
FAWCOWN PAWNCH! Kirby style ^^
Caution: may cause irritation, but otherwise weird =D
---
Refound some old music scores, trying to relearn.
It's like picking up bits and pieces of time long past.
Revisited the old workplace, threw Gary into hysterics, and destroyed Nickee's hairdo =D
I wonder what it'll be like in a year's time. o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment