Or a variant. The Internetz is a wide place.
---
Day Three of this rather pointless activity - no such phenomenon recorded today, although it came quite close.
Another test - who sees this text?
Current total: 4.
Please tag with "nub" etc. in your post.
---
I keep my promises, glendon I got ya something =D
Met up with nsm and Liv, long time no see. =D
---
Why are some things so easy to do, yet we feel so unwilling to do them?
Conversely some things appear harder and yet we don't mind.
On an unrelated note, Meet the Spy! Don't look if you don't want blood splattering across your screen - but still, (morbidly) amusing and excellent animation.
On a vaguely-related note, I do remember my promises - a new short story is being worked on for your torture.
---Right, back to work.
Work effeciency so far = 2%.
I managed to switch on my laptop!
... Wait, make that -80%.
No comments:
Post a Comment