1. Treated self to ice coffee, 1 cup.
2. Treated self to ice tea, 1 cup.
3. Treated self to small mint ice cream cone, 1 cone.
Life's little indulgences, ha.
When I took my first sip of ice coffee I nearly whimpered.
so nice~
---
Tag please cho! ^^ Thanks b.u.r.n and Tracy..
---
Badminton ftw, got owned by The Ho. Heh, on hindsight so did almost everyone else.
Someone beat him, but I forget. Anyway.
Sporadically checking VGCats for updatez, but find none. Except that Mr Scott's in a con somewhere halfway 'cross the globe, which I can't go anyway, and yeah.
Ah well tomorrow's a new day cho! =D
---
In case you didn't watch Meet the Spy, here's an excerpt from Meet the Soldier to show you what you're missing =D
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!"
Xanxus said that, and I say he knows a leetle bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he INVENTED it! And then he PERFECTED it so no living man could best him in the ring of honour!
Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal of earth.
And then he herded them onto a boat -
And then he - beat - the - crap out of every single one.
And from that day forward any bunch of animals are together in one place, it's called a ZOO!
Unless it's a FARM!
Transcript credit to Team Fortress 2
1 comment:
it's not Xanxus, it's Sun Tzu, in reference to Sun Tzu's Art of War
Post a Comment