Monday, May 18, 2009

Wait

Said phenomenon actually happened. Once. Today.
In written form.
... Okay I've said too much.
Who do you shink I am?
Current count: 1

---

Everything is falling back into place, everything is getting back to what it was before.
Finally, I get to see this empty shell filled again - regaining its utility instead of being helplessly impotent.

I'm reinstalling Microsoft Office on my laptop. Whee~

---

Fun fact:
Did you know that anything can be turned into a sexual innuendo?
Bet you already knew that y'all ha.
Shark.
Heh, heh, heh.

Incidentally, xkcd's new comic involves shark repellant.

---

Was rather tired out recently, for a breather I went to read Trace's " Tales of the iPod Touch". I loled. Haha, reading this kind of stuff after hours of work has a rather odd sensation.

Not to mention it makes you, the weirdo staring at the computer screen with no one around you, snickering softly and manically to yourself, look slightly odd too.
Trust me, I've been there. Many, many times.
---

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.