Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fast

Well that was an interesting time.

Met up with lucas;-senpai (in the FLESH whoh!), went to a bar, saw MQ sing in public, (ownage can?) got my laptop ALMOST fixed (^^) and so on.

Haha, truly eventful, praise God.

---

After what happened yesterday evening, I thought I could not eat meat for a day (I actually wanted to totally not eat anything, but I started to nibble on stuff. So yeah.)

Total record of stuff I ate today in rough chronological order
1/4 tube of Polo
Some mentos
1 youtiao
1 pappadum
The next 1/2 tube of Polo
Some unidentifiable expensive small sticks of stuff

At roughly 2134h tonight I ate a small egg-thing my aunt made.

So tadah.
25.5 hours without meat.
And I don't feel that hungry, seriously.

o.o

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you've done, Mr TanWJ.
We owe you big time.

---

Total phenomenon count: 12. o.o

---

Crap need to finish work.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.