Many things happened this past week: I did what I haven't done since the start of 2009; I met up with old friends, chat with other old friends, felt tired, binged on coffee sweets, and saw Chrysler collapse.
And to add to that list, my laptop will finally be going for that long-awaited servicing, so that it can last more than 45 seconds without a power cable plugged into it. jack'al would laugh - his Mac can last 120mins without trouble. Hur.
And also, this be good excuse for delaying that new-template-slash-skin thingum. As much as I want to revamp this place and to please beloved taggers (cheers! =D) I will need to put this off for a while. Work calls. Unfortuantely.
Trust me, I'd rather spend the whole day coding a blogskin than working.
Don't we all?
But now, with this servicing, I can look forward to a computer that doesn't only display 100%, 97% and 4% battery.
---
Was looking at old emails last night, don't ask why.
Read through emails sent between friends whom we have lost contact with, or those that are still around.
Those were good old days.
... I was effing naïve then. Haha. Was that better?
---
All hail Ockham's razor, the inventor of the telegraph, on which the first insult was sent eighteen hundred miles across the Atlantic Ocean.
"Can yer telephone do THIS?"
---
Think about this.
98% of people cannot lick their elbows.
Woohoo space!
and 98% of people, once reading the above sentence, will try to lick their elbows.
Think about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment