Monday, May 25, 2009

Plants

Thanks to HF, I was playing Plants vs Zombies for the past hour, when I could have been doing meaningful work =.=

In my defense, it was kinda fun, and extremely addictive - how else do you explain today where 10 MATURE people crowded around a small screen and laugh at zombie pwnage? - and I guess its in everyone's innate desire to see zombies getting their hands and heads blown off by cute fuzzy plants.

Also, I haven't played on the computer since... a long time ago. The only other "real", "recognized" game I play(ed) was CS:CZ.

I was a feederz.



And anyway, I just typed "Pants vs Zombies". Makes things sound much more wrong than they already are.

---

AND!
After following a couple of links, I saw da bow, szh, wully, and gyx ON TV. Okay, on the Net, but still, ON TV.
I saw a Kirby Cook. o.o I hope that was ours.
Anyway, if sources are to be believed: Congratulations bow!
Not that there was seriously any doubt anyway, heh. I thought it was a team game thing? o.o Ah well, quite sad actually, individual competition.
Haiz screwed up competitions, you won anyway. ^^
Let's all have a rematch soon! =D

---

If you don't count egg, without knowing it, I extended my no meat run for another 22 hours.

Also, I realised I didn't eat lunch, dinner and lunch consecutively.

Ah well. Yay for saving money.

---
Did any of you kill a Red Spy? No?
Go watch Meet the Spy. Seriously. =D
Then we still have a problem.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.