I have this ridiculously large laptop battery, and it up and dies on me.
It doesn't just die, mind you. It's rather large and bulky body still remains, but no matter how much I plead for it to come to life and rise fom the grave like some electric Frankenstein's creation are futile.
Tell me, did any of you
In essence, my battery's gone. Again.
happen to kill a Red Spy on the way?
... sigh. Makes me want to committ battery on the battery.
No?
---
Misconceptions, the lot of them.
And if you come closer I'll take this black pen and wave it tantalisingly in front of your face.
Then we still have a problem.
---
Today, I think we kind of proved that excessive sun fries brain cells.
Walked around and stoned randomly, zoning out of concentration and such. Ah.
Don't have much work to be done on the computer, thankfully, and so I shall just log off now and return to the real world now. My eyes start to burn; I think it is time to shut the computer off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment