Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seventeen

Bought a can of air freshener yesterday. Didn't see the brand I wanted (for familiarity's sake, neh?) so I got the cheapest one I could find. A moderately-sized can, too. My father only realised this once we passed the cashier, and was wondering what I had bought. He was mildly surprised.

And today, I was vigorously shaking the can of air freshener I bought yesterday, intending to spray it somewhere to test it out. After five seconds of adrenalin-pumping shaking, I pressed it - and a small pss issued from the can.

Cue stoning for a second or two.

I then yelled "Is that all?", pushing down harder on the button, and releasing a large ephermal cloud of lemon-scented air freshener all over my bed.

I then proceeded to happily blanket the rest of my room in air freshener, reveling in the newfound power of the spraycan, such that even through my blocked nose I could smell it strongly.

I think I'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

---

My parents enjoyed Seventeen Again much, much more than me.

I was never the very fashionable one, nor the very normal one, but, I don't know, this feels kinda odd.
... A combination of many factors lead to a very disturbing feeling. Right. Moving right along.

Some time from now, when I reread this blog post I will sit back and laugh.

Or cringe. Which is probably more likely to happen.
Oh no, what have I done?

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.