Thursday, August 13, 2009

Song

One Rickroll link and you're marked for life. =.=

It wasn't me - although if it was, it would be pretty funny. Cheap thrill'd. Haha, sigh.

Heh, spare time now, I wonder if I should use it for work or play? Oh the choices.
Falcon Punch!
---

In random news, today at the supermarket I bought three tubes of biscuits. I thought they were on a promotion, but it turned out that it was only for a specific flavour which I didn't buy. In the end, while the cashier went to check it out, the guy behind be got pretty pissed and left to join another queue. I felt quite bad.

However, in all fairness, perhaps it would have been for the better if he had stayed there - I think he spent a longer time in the new queue. Sigh.

And, on yet another note, not only did I not get a discount, the three tubes in fact cost more then three individual tubes. Due to the rounding down of the last couple of cents, that kind of thing. Ah.

And if you think I have nothing better to do then to post up weird snippets of my life... you're kinda mistaken, but I post them up anyway. So yeah. I'm entitled to do that, ain't I?

---

In other news, for the next week I shall be putting up lyrics of songs and blanking out random words.
It's up to you to fill it in in whatever manner you deem appropriate, natural, or funny.
Unleash your imagination!

Even the best [ --- --- ] sometime
Even the wrong [ --- ] seem to [ --- ]
Out of the darkness seems to [ --- ]
I somehow find you and I [ --- ]

Apologies to Howie Day, Collide

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.