Saturday, August 01, 2009

Era

I actually had written up something else, but deleted it.
Suffice to say that it's in your hands now, and I think that you guys are the best placed for the job, so good job, congratulations, work together now, and let's see how far you can go.
To the Six: Good luck. And have fun.
---

Reading through my old posts - boy some of those made a lot of sense.
Sometime it makes me wonder why we post at all, if only to show other people our most embarassing moments.
Or perhaps its just a form of release for us?
Or a record to show how we've evolved and grown through the days and months (ha.)

Or! An excuse to not do work.

---

I resolve to buy this exaggeratedly big spray can of air freshener, and whip it out on random occassions to spray stuff with it.
Hm. That'll be fun.

And yes, yes, I get the hint.
And it's not the one on my mental state, either.
---

A lot of work to do now, but yet once again I'm favouring posting over work.
I don't even know why I do this, but I still do nonetheless.

In fact, I committed myself to another project again. I guess it just feeds my interest and forces my defunct creativity muscles to work - and also makes the world a slightly more random place.

Tag, okay?
And yeah, don't assume my identity kthx. Please, just don't.
Or else, hm? =D
Okay time to do work kthxbai.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.