Thursday, July 30, 2009

Insistence

For the last time, Mud-path is not a story about rape.
Although I'm surprised I managed to get so many people to think like that. Consider it, perhaps, a story that took a life of its own o.o

Hohum.

---

Aw come on guys, that the best you can do? Haha =D
Having someone else check your blog in front of you is a disconcerting feeling.
And, having someone else check your blog in front of you reminds you of how disjointed your posts are. They make no sense.

It's usually roughly about here if I question whether blogposts are supposed to make sense, and continue with life, but somehow something this time is different.

On another note, no one replaced the Rickrolling bloglink yet ^^

[Edit: It is now 2353h. I am feeling more tired now than I was awake earlier today at 1am.
Drastic action has to be taken.
But oh well, the worst has already passed, so yeah. What to do, but to go and sleep?]

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.