Thursday, July 02, 2009

Song

I'm going to try to transcribe a song purely from ear. What the heck, I've got some time.

---

VGCats updated! (Although it's a guest comic)
Despite VGCats' awesome graphics, I find myself visiting xkcd more and more often.


One of these days, someone should come up with an xkcd cosplay costume.

I think I'll do it - white cardboard, black marker.

That'll be pretty interesting.

---

On a totally unrelated note, my old friend BKong MSNed me to pass me this link. Who knew that the darling old Count could be so... unexpected?

This video - if shown to the correct people - is evidence for the mind supplying whatever it deems the most amusing to a neutral situation. And, I believe that all taggers here will actually enjoy it.

Heh.

---

And on that note, YouTube - or indeed, almost any place on the internet allowing for anonymous opinions - is subject to a notorious disease.

Just read the comments on YouTube videos, and it kind of speaks for itself. The same goes for anything from a hamster video on YouTube ("tt hamstres retarded n so ru") to supposedly-serious political dialogue ("OBAMA SUX COZ HEZ A NIGGA") and whatnot.

As xkcd's Randall Munroe put it nicely through xkcd: "Don't feed the trolls, but sometimes [...] I can't help replying."
I do not advise the Hat Guy's method, purely because I have nothing against his childhood heroes, although a psychological stab in the dark would be interesting.

In any case.

There's still the bright side, many people are active in reigning in the discussion even though they may hold similiar views - there is something to be said about expressing your opinion properly, because it acutally sounds more convincing that way.

---

Today passed by rather quickly, and already as I type it's 30 minutes into the new day.
Yeah, it looks like a cheesy song...
I'm sitting here typing, waiting for my battery to finish charging.
From a cheesy movie to boot.
And just to think, in a week, a whole new set of adventures will begin - heck, it's starting now, and I really can't wait for it to properly get started.
But you know what? You still feel for the characters.
And the week after that - another shot, another battlefield, same team.
Even through seriously convolouted plot. Like life.
... sigh.
And imho, the music's something, too.
That's good yo.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.