Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Answer

IT'S SEDATIVE
THE ANSWER IS SEDATIVE

Or caffeine. Or sugar. I haven't really made up my mind.

---

I haven't really been a fan of personality tests, to be honest. I was quite incredulous on how a sheet of paper and an algorithm would deduce my personality to the exact percentage point (rounded off to the nearest whole number) - and anything conclusive enough would stretch on for pages.

Also, I don't trust myself not to lie on these tests.

So, I went to go and check myself out on the MBTI tests online... Took two different sets of questions (quite similiar though) on two different sites.

And got two wildly different answers.

The best part?

The percentage of one aspect of my personality over the other was almost the same in both tests (ranging anything from 4 - 10%), except the personality aspects were reversed.
For those interested, INFJ and ESFP.
This occured for three out of four personality traits.
Perhaps split personalities?
Even subconsciously, I defy personality tests.
And if I really did have them, I wouldn't know, right?
It's a good attempt though. I myself have no idea what my personality is like, so these online thingys made as good a guess as any.

---

[Edit:

Earlier on I smashed a raw leek into a pillar twice, breaking it on the second hit. I then proceeded to ask people if it smelled funny by waving leek leaves at them, and then proceeded to eat a bit of the raw leek stalk.

What personality type does that fall under?]

[Edit: Don't eat too much raw leek in one bite. It burns your mouth. For a while. Then you can go back and continue eating leek.]

[Edit: I don't even know why I did that. I guess I was hungry.]

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.