As much as people may say naivete is bad, I take the stand that it is a luxury that we increasingly cannot afford.
From an absolutely pragmatic point of view, it is not wrong to be idealistic, in my opinion. Indeed, a life which is purely cynical is rather sad.
I, on the other hand, have enjoyed the luxury of naivete for the better part of my life, and with the only drawback: once the naivete wears off, I look back on what I did / said in the past with innocent eyes, then hold by head in my hands and sink to the ground, whimpering.
The world is a screwed up place.
Naivete has its place, but it does not equate to burying one's head in the sand.
OR! Perhaps I'm just naive. =D
Which probably is the case. =.=
So, moving right along.
---
...I don't know what to say heh.
You guys think of the most wrong conversation topics.
But hey, it was funny, no?
---
I NEED SUGAR
or caffeine, caffeine is good too.
Or, considering both have start-up lag, someone shock me with a nine volt battery.
... Or. Perhaps I'm misreading my actions, and I need a sedative instead.
I'll let you guys know the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment