Eh shit.
Today I was backing up my laptop to a hard drive, when an especially weird error occured.
For some reason, when faced with transferring a rather large amount of data, the "Time Remaining" displayed rocketed insanely.
To the tune of somethin like 17000+ days.
I'm not kidding.
And 8 hours. They're quite precise.
Unfortunately I accidentedly deleted the print-screen (ironic, considering I was doing a backup...), so you'll have to trust me on this one. Serious.
And, also, I'd be more trustworthy, because when it finished transferring the data ten minutes later, according to the computer I'm now roughly 46 years older.
I always knew the computer ate up my time but this is just ridiculous...
I tried recreating the error but failed. Shit.
---
And, VGCats updated! whoo.
On that note, odd that they've only updated once in 46 years...
Heh here's looking at more frequent updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment