Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Parody

Ah well, what to do?
I know what I want to do but then there's simply no time.
Ambition is counterproductive if it is not backed up by realism - and, ironically - productivity.
Haha.

---

I found out my uncle really likes Sudoku.
Hmm hmm~ giving him a Sudoku book that I had and couldn't do. He'll probably do better, way better, than me.

---

Sigh, back to work. At this rate I'll never get anything done if I get so distracted, so yeah.
Encourage my distraction by tagging, people, please =D
I'll thank you for it!

---


Have to do the necessary evil known as "work".
I shall now drop off the internet by forcibly switching off my connection, and hopefully I'll get some work done.

If I don't get distracted by Plants vs Zombies.
Wish me luck.

And then, perhaps, when I've done a bit, I'll draw.

---

Well the workshop is gone now, he decided to bomb
it
Everywhere you'll find pieces of Cupid and Comet
And he tied up his helpers, and he held the elves hostage
And he ground up poor Rudolph into reindeer sausage

He got Dancer and Prancer with an old German Luger
And he slashed up Dasher just like Freddy Krueger
And he picked up a flamethrower and barbequed Blitzen
And he took a big bite and said "It tastes just like chicken!"

The night Santa went crazy
The night Kris Kringle went nuts
Now you can't hardly walk 'round the North Pole
Without stepping in reindeer guts

Lyrics and song credit to Weird Al Yankovich
The Night Santa Went Crazy

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.