...has to stop.
AAAAAAGH
---
On a slightly related note, today was pure o.o
Today, I threw out rules how things are supposed to work or be settled into place - any means to meet the ends are entirely justified so as long as it works, no matter how much my past experience tells me to do otherwise.
... well, it did and it didn't, really. =.=
Instinct only gets you this far.
I guess it helps that I have a more open (read: slightly greater tendency towards insanity), that allowed me to even do these sort of things - Mr. C looked at me with this "wtf" look, heh. What to do?
I just realised that there's a lot I don't know.
Like, for one, the art of stopping random surfing for Tom Lehrer / Weird Al songs and going to sleep when needed.
---
There is a cut on my finger. It is slightly bleeding.
Normally this hurts not. But add to it the joy of two and a half rolls of black duct tape.
Black duct tape, I thought you were my friend...
And also, there's this black line on my finger.
I'm not sure if its a scarily-obvious splinter (of what I have no idea) or dirt. Whatever it is it hurts whenever I type like that. Oh crap, it's bleeding now.
Another argument to go to sleep and wake up better in the morning mm.
---
...and, the fact that basically everyone else discarded the rules of war and how things are supposed to function kind of helped, too.
Must have been traumatic, no?
But don't worry, Steo and Hundred Winds, you did good =D seriously though, thought improvements should be made by all parties (myself definitely included) you guys did good. Kudoes to all, woot. ^^
---
Perhaps I should sleep now.
---
Yes, perhaps I should.
---
Who's talking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment