Saturday, July 11, 2009

Eulogy

Today had a pretty good day.
Got revved up about tomorrow (as if I wouldn't be), ready to try my all once again. Setting new standards for excellence mm.

Spent twenty minutes wandering around aimlessly in the city, just walking and watching the world go by.

---

Also reminds me of the other committments I have... time to really do what I'm supposed to do. For the team as a whole.
CHARGE!


You were right, I cannot speak for the whole team. Nor do I profess to.
But one thing's for sure, and I'm sure they will back me up on this -
Trace was right, no more slacking off.
We won't let you down.
---

If I died tomorrow, what will my eulogy be like?

... heck, would anyone write one?

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.