Monday, July 20, 2009

Effective

The wind blows softly through the trees, and yadda yadda.
Slight overcast sky - perfect.

Completed a project - and I must say I'm quite happy with the result. My first time, too, and I think it turned out pretty okay. Whoo confidence boost.

And speaking of boosts, for this entire week coffee, tea, or caffeine in general is now SUPER EFFECTIVE. Knowing that, I drank a cup of coffee this morning. Perpetual hyper mood today resulted - managed to wrestle off Ohlyrrad's shoe (because it was there!) and was apparently visibly shivering with nervous energy.

But despite that, I managed to actually sit down and get an hour of good work done. Contradictions galore.

Go figure.

---

Speaking on which, I think I shall dedicate half an hour of my time now to leisure before I redirect my attention to work. Hmhm. Yeah.
Can't even write a decent blogpost now yargh.

Tag please cho, otherwise my hyperactivity may become extreme, heh.
Just kidding.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.