Chaarge!
No, I'm not crazy, I've just got excess energy.
---
Some of my peers/seniors spend their free time working and getting more grub, while I spend my time working for free, haha. Sigh - whatever time I have is already taken up, and although I'm not complaining it leaves me little spare time.
But honestly though. The idea of working - part-time, at the very least - has intruiged me, and I often wonder what kind of jobs I could take up on the side.
Check that, what kind of jobs I could take up without killing self or grevious mental injury.
1. Part-time tuition teacher
My peers do this. They rake in some money. Because - get this - they actually do have the content knowledge.
This will probably be the most probable part-time job I will get, if any at all - provided I manage to get, and keep, any students.
2. Part-time sound engineer
This, I would be really, really interested.
Skill-wise, this, I am really, really scared.
3. Teacher's assistant
Also known as "guy-who-gets-him-coffee".
Seriously though, I wouldn't mind. Sounds great.
4. Waiter
The first idea I toyed about with. Dropped due to time constraints. Else, would be interesting.
Tyjiunn warned me to not go to Macs. Ah well.
5. The person who hands out flyers to whoever is remotely interested
Applied once, got rejected due to age. Go figure.
How old/young do you need to be to hand out flyers? =.=
Yup, in conclusion, I am willing (but unfortunately unable) to take up jobs...
Best to redirect my energies to where they are able effect change, then.
And, hopefully, this enthuness will last me till when I actually start work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment