LMN.
To: L
Be confident of yourself. You - L - are yourself, and you're pretty good yourself. Don't demean yourself for no reason - a slap in the face in all that continually support you, neh? Heh.
[This applies to you, too. Don't demean yourself, be proud of who you are, no matter your merit.]
I'm not saying N is not good. Rather, I think N has talent, and is confident about it. But the point is, stop comparing yourself to N, or continually put yourself in N's shadow. I doubt N would want you to do that to yourself either.
So yes.
I doubt you will read this - or, to the one who probably will, I don't know if you know this applies to you - but yeah, these are my thoughts on the matter.
Let's do this as a team, people, please.
Charge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment