Monday, August 17, 2009

Joke

A long time ago I told someone a joke. Didn't think he had much of a sense of humour, didn't really show it - although back then I was crazy enough to tell jokes to whoever bothered to listen.

Doctor: You need glasses.
Patient: How did you know?
Doctor: You entered through the window.

His response was first of silence, then pointing to the grilled window and telling me it was impossible. "How do you come in through a window?" I remember vaguely telling him that it was just a joke and was meant to be funny.

Roughly a decade later, I realised that I still don't understand the joke.
How time flies.
He was way ahead of me.

---

I guess it's come to the point where my normal pseudonyms are inadequate.

---

Promised a short fiction piece to torture all of you with - I've actually got it planned out already. Will post it within the next week and hence fulfill my promise made who-knows-when. But honestly though, it will be fun writing this =D

And on that same note - I am now afraid to lend my computer to people.

---

Must affix everything to everything!
Staple guns: because tape just doesn't make that satisfying KACHUNK sound.

---

I know you're reading this! And just for that, here's the next instalment of "Songs With Words Censored Out For The Exercise Of Your Imagination". I don't profess to know so many songs but yeah, here goes.

Romeo take me somewhere we can [ --- ] alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is [ --- ]
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just [ --- ] yes...

Apologies to Taylor Swift (Love Story)

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.