Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hypothesis

Everyday I'm renewing my hypothesis that the computer - or specifically, the interwebz - is a giant time vampire out to steal your food.

... Perhaps Blogger's formatting screw-up its way to remind me to get back to work?
Hm.

Ah well. Amazing how time flies.
Awaiting Monday for once - I wonder what will happen. This will be the first time in what, four years that I'm breaking this streak.

Or perhaps maybe not.

Ah, life's uncertainties.

Good luck everybody!

[Yes I know this post makes no sense. Is it supposed to? I'm sorry, I'll be more coherent in a while.]

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.