Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bubble

Everyday I look.
And I doubt humans possess sensitivity - or heck, common sense - more and more.

Even in myself.
Too many things I regret saying.
Perhaps I should stop looking, immerse myself in a bubble of optimism.
YouTube comment threads are the second best thing
... but looking at you guys, you do restore hope.
in destroying one's belief in the possession of sensitivity
Let's be honest, we don't make sense half the time. But at least I guess we know where to not cross the line - or at least we don't cross it so often. (I myself fear I have, and if I have I apologize.)

And for that I thank you.

---

First post in a long time and it has to be about this? What the. =.=
Sigh. Back to work.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.