Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anticipation

Hello y'all!

[Edit: tyjiunn you're right, IE crashing is very, very irritating =.=]

Sorry for not posting recently, this past week has been rather busy... with rather weird events o.o

I'm planning to write a research paper on literature; spanning from olden, classical lit (like Shakespeare) to modern lit (art, dadaism, and graphic novels.

I shall title it "Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day? And the lady looked down and whispered: 'No'."
Shock! Raw! No, I'm just kidding =.=
---

Steo drew a cute cat on a card a presented it to Mk, claiming it was him. Mk, being a big, strong, stereotypical macho guy, tearfully accepted it as the nicest thing anyone compared him to. Okay, I exaggerate. But it was funny nonetheless.
Especially when the next picture was a squid.
And a lot of other weird events that cropped up, especially with something pertaining to "assassination" -_- which was simply odd. Well we all had fun =D
I mean - well it was unexpected
---

Okay I end off this short post here lest I continue into my procrastination again. There is something more pressing to be done.

Thanks for tagging, all of you, especially when I haven't been posting much >< You hidden-text readers too, you rock =D
And for you: the lines have been drawn, the final battle is about to begin.
Make it a good one, and you won't regret it no matter the result. =D
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
But of course, there's just a little something about winning. xD

... and WIN.


No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.