Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Song

I guess I'm just blessed =D
我知道我的救赎者永远活着
---
他是永远的主
Now I've got the "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" dramatic da-da-da song stuck in my head.
Da, da, da, da da da da daaa~
我要在每个日夜中
Let me know if the song is playing looped your head too =D
领受他的丰盛之爱
---
我知道我的救赎者永远活着
Okay let me get this straight - I need to finish a proposal and presentation by tomorrow and I'm typing.
Let me now blog about the practical negative aftereffects of procrastination.
我心已得安慰
---
当号角响起的那一天
A streak of seven...
Wow.
我将见他荣光之面
---

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.