Sunday, April 19, 2009

Short

Well that ended in a spectacularly horrifying way.
Ah, the hidden coin.
Not much to say, but that I can tell that you guys did your best.
Even though the odds were stacked.
It has been an honour and pleasure working alongsides you guys, and thank you for accepting me even though I am easily the weakest link. Thank you seniors for your help beyond your call of duty, and to all those who have guided us along even though it ate up precious time. Unfortunately we are unable to carry forth your legacy to its full degree; but nevertheless - this is a legacy cut cruelly short.
In other clashes shall we punish
I bear no ill will against any of our opponents. When I shake hands I mean it. Rather, it is a professional rivalry - which was not, nor will now be, easily satisfied.
nor will it be easily forgotten
But now, unless I am mistaken, one more hurdle awaits; and in this, and many more to come, we exact revenge.
and woe betide the poor team which faces the full brunt of this fury.
Are you ready?
Are you scared?
---
Defeat be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so




but show up in front of us again and we'll whup your ass.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.