I got a Leo's bell today~
And ggoh is the first to lead the field...
Okay fine, so it's originally meant to be a clown's nose, adapted to mean a running nose (red, ha), and was not meant to have anything to do with a bell, cats or anything of that sort.
I shall get you something =D I keep my promises
But come to think of it, it's actually a hollow sphere, with a wide slit along half of it, and two small holes on either side. Plus it comes with an elastic string.
Good luck for tmr, just own pls =D
However, when I hang it around my collar (of my shirt) the string will twist it such that it turns up upside down to what the bell ought to look like.
Plus, it's red. ><
But still, it's pretty ownage =D Kept it around my neck for the better half of the day. Thankyew~
I feel like painting it blue.
---
Zombie posters are made of OWN. I never knew that.
With disclaimers like "Zombies are not real. Yet", who can resist them?
To quote bow: "Demerit points will be given".
Kudos to the Center for Undead Awareness!
---
Youtube has a 1.00 GB limit exactly what the. -.-
After compressing and all that, a 6 minute short clip can hit 1.1 GB.
J did have his way... it didn't appear in the final film...
But it's going up on Youtube =D
---
I only have one other thing to say:
Fight fight fight
Win win win
'nuff said.
...and OWN OWN OWN
---
New prose piece to be up soon. All pieces put up here are welcome to R&R by all.
"Lullaby".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment