Today is another new day.
praise God.
Trace said the full moon was out. I didn't manage to see it no matter how (poor positioning =.=)
And I'll stand / with arms high and heart abandoned
How often do we miss those that are right in front of our eyes.
in awe / Of the One who gave it all
---
Ever find it weird in those kind of kiddie anime or cartoons, where one usually sacrifices oneself in a dramatic fashion, and then everyone goes into two minutes of emo and the rest of the cartoon carries on as if nothing really happened.
Then again, watching "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" on Youtube
I find it really rather odd.
at night is a rather weird experience too.
Then again. It's meant to cater to kiddies, after all.
I pity Lucario.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you think about it, after something funny happens, it usually lasts for a few minutes or so before the laughter dies down. So why not the emo? And, yes, Truth in Television.
Well hello there Kai-san =D
Do use the tagboard if you wish yep.
Hmm well yes, that's true. But the emo hits farther and deeper then the occasional characters' jokes; that's why it's rather odd when they brush it off like a bad punchline.
Post a Comment