I am teh win.
I log onto the computer to do a quick search, wind up realising I have more work to do, and thus proceed to:
It's a sad thing, procrastination.
1. Check blog for tags. No tags. Sad.
2. Try to find related research. No related research. Sad.
3. Randomly blogsurfs.
4. Due to a typo, winds up in the vicinity of fanfiction.net.
5. Searches for "Spore" fanfiction just to see how people can make fanfiction out of "Spore".
6. Switches to Lucario fanfiction.
7. Realises it's late.
8. Blogs.
Right then, who's reading this?
Oh the convenience of the Internet.
Tag with the word "cheesecake".
And IE just crashed on me, closing the decreasingly addictive Lucario fanfiction window, my always unaddictive research window, my mail, and my blogpost draft which fortunately got saved.
Yay reduction of distractions.
I am, or was, a self-confessed furry.
Now to go do my work.
Trends. They come and go.
IE crashing can sometimes be a good thing, believe it or not.
Sometimes.
...blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment