I seem to have hit bloggers' block - I don't have much to say now.
Which kinda correspondes to the number of taggers, heh.
Don't worry kahhow. <=D jiayouz~
Suffice to say today I discovered that things lose effectiveness if repeated over a period of time - continually eating chocolate/coffee biscuits do not keep me high all the time.
[Edit: Oh wait, it's just a delayed effect. I shall switch back to coffee biscuits for that kick, and chocolate biscuits for my hunger.]
Tag please cho~
---
But beyond that, I believe that all of you come here not just to listen to me rant on about life in general, which has been decidely more emo as of late. As such, I shall now try to include a random section in each post. =D
For today, here's a limerick, from limerickdb.com, introduced by Steo. Enjoy. =D If you memorise it for yourself you can go around saying it, trying to sound pseudo-professional, getting hit a lot, and generally announcing to the world that you're too bored. xD
, ` & #
$ @ + . -
8 7 6 5 4
" * _
? ; ! AS;DOFB2
(Comma tick ampersand hash,
Dollar at pipe plus dot dash.
Eight sev'n six five four,
Quote star underscore,
Question mark semi-colon bang MASH.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment