Saturday, April 25, 2009

Conclusion

It's come a circle, I see.



It's been a year, since I was the one standing up there in an oversized jacket, and then immediately after wishing I had made a joke about it. Stammering. Nothing much have changed then - though I now remember to get a correctly-sized coat. Sometimes.



And then when they announced it it was rather heartbreaking.



We ran that night.



Fastforward a year - after a MOS Burger-lunch, came down, saw the grandeur of it all - it looks ownage grand can. Clapped until my hands were red, then fell quiet.



[Edit]



[Edit: That was not a rant. I bear no ill will here.]

---



Don't worry you guys, you did an excellent job.

And you did better than us, too. Dang. <=D



Despair not; but just keep moving forward.



Congratulations to the winner, to the victor the spoils.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.