It's going to be difficult to sleep tonight.
---
I display my tremendous ability to mood swing once again.
After eating a tube of mocha cream biscuits, I was hyped up for the rest of the day. The blitz game I had didn't exactly help with that, but it felt so good =D
And now I am tired.
I shall sleep.
---
This is the ultimate showdown (of ultimate destiny)
Good guys bad guys and explosions (as far as the eye can see)
Only one will survive
I wonder who will it be
This is the ultimate showdown
Lyrics from The Ultimate Showdown
Bear in mind though, it need not always be "one" who "survive[s]".
Keep an open mind people, there's more at stake here then what everyone else sees.
The victory is marred if it is pyrric.
I've trust in you guys. Most importantly don't let yourself down.
At the end of the day, enjoy yourself.
May God bless you all with peace and understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment