Saturday, April 11, 2009

Four

[Edit: This puts this post down in history to be the first to have all its original content edited away.
Because the sinless Saviour died
I realise now.
I judge, and I deem this paranoid and defeatist persona incompatible.
I hope you don't miss it, because you won't be seeing it around anymore.
my sinful soul is counted FREE
Because I realised for all those reasons
This persona simply cannot be.]
For God the Just is [more than] satisfied

[Edit: Not on the back of the One who made it possible.]
[Edit: And also for whom I have promised not to fail.]

[Edit: Scrapped the upcoming prose piece. Too crappy a premise. No wish to rewrite.
To look on Him and [more than] pardon me
I do keep my promises though. A new one will come.
Lyrics: Before the Throne of God above; emphasis and addition mine
Soon.]

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.