Too tired to post for long. Will be sleeping soon.
Today was win. Not that bad, I suppose, but I'm pretty tired. ><>
Still I want to sleep. -.-
Which I will proceed to do. Soon.
---
Very, very, very occasionally, when I feel sian and I want to challenge my sanity level I go and watch the "Saturday Morning Watchmen" link currently on the VGCats page.
You read this, don't you bow?
I've never watched the whole thing at one go, mercifully interrupted by lag, and more than once by me closing the window mid-play.
Whoever reads this tag with the word "cheesecake".
Nothing against that - I suppose children have to start somewhere - but still. Odd.
And you'll get a surprise.. =D
Viewer discretion is advised.
I'm sorry, my brain is tired.
---
Quotes of the day...
The Library's Founder: Roll your tongue like this - RRrrrRRrrrRRrrRRrrrr.
Trace: Thbt.
Dan: [Steo] don't just sit there eating your McSpicy!
Steo: *looks down at box, and with wide grin and mouth full* McSpicy? I ordered Filet O'Fish!
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment